Friday, April 27, 2012

Jumping in!


Jumping In.

Deep breath, no, breathe normally, don't forget to breathe. This is scary, in a way. Do I jump or do I take a step back. Eek!

My first blog.  There are so many wonderful blogs out there. I love the people who teach me how to do something.  I thought to myself, I want to share. I want to tell someone the cool way to do this and how to save money on that. So here it goes...

Welcome to Wild Poppy Farms. A regular down-home country Texas place. I was born and raised on a farm, moved to the big city and discovered that the farm girl I didn't want to be was who I missed. I missed everything that I had hated as a teenager. I love to cook, sew, do crafty things, find ways to re-purpose what's lying around the place and yep, even take care of the animals. I am a thrift-store-shoppin'-flea-market junkie, a wife and working mother.

Drop by every once in a while and check out the recipes an antics around the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment